- As used in this contract “ticket” means this passenger ticket and baggage check, or this itinerary/receipt if available, in the case of an electronic ticket, of which these conditions and the notices from part, “carriage” is equivalent to “transportation”, ”Carrier” means PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. (Garuda Indonesia) that carry or undertake to carry the passenger or his baggage hereunder or perform any other service incidental to such air carriage, ”electronic ticket” means the line itinerary/receipt issued by or on behalf of Carrier, the Electronic Coupons and, if applicable, a boarding document, ”Warsaw Convention” means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Warsaw, 12th October 1929, or that Convention as amended at the Hague, 28th September 1955, whichever may be applicable.
- Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability establishes by Warsawa Convention, unless such carriage is not “International carriage” as defined by that Convention.
- To the extent not in conflict with foregoing, carriage and other services performed by Carrier are subject to: (i) provisions contained in the ticket; (ii) applicable tariffs; (iii) Carrier’s conditions of carriage and related regulations which are made part hereof (and are available on application at the offices of Carrier), except in transportation between place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof which tariffs in force in these countries apply.
- Carrier’s name, and that of any other carrier on which you may travel may be abbreviated I the ticket, the full name and its abbreviation being set forth the Carrier’s tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulations or timetables; Carrier’s address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of Carrier’s name in the ticket; the agreed stopping places are those places set forth in this ticket or as shown in Carrier’s timetables as scheduled stopping places on the passenger route; carriage to be performed here under by several successive carriers is regarded as a single operation.
- An air carrier issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air carrier does so only as its Agent.
- Any exclusion or limitation of liability in Carrier favor, or in favor of any other carrier on which you may travel, shall apply to and be for the benefit of our agents, employees and representatives, or those of such other carrier, and will also apply to and be for the benefit of any person whose aircraft is used by Carrier or such other carrier for carriage and such person’s agents, employees and representatives
- Checked baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check, in case of damage to baggage moving in international transportation complaint must be made in writing to Carrier forthwith after discovery off damage and, at the latest, within seven (7) days from receipt; in case of delay, complaint must be made within twenty-one (21) days from the date of baggage was delivered. If no complaint is made within the times aforesaid, no action shall lie against the Carrier. See tariffs or conditions of carriage regarding non-international transportation.
- This ticket is good for carriage for one year from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in Carriers’ tariffs, conditions of carriage, or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid
- We undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carrier or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change with prior notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
- Passenger shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry and other required documents and arrive at airport by time fixed by Carrier or, if no time fixed, early enough to complete departure procedures.
- None of our agents, employees or representatives, nor those of any other carrier on which you may travel, has the authority to alter, modify or waive any provision contained in this ticket, these Conditions of Contract and our General Conditions of Carriage, or those of any other carrier on which you may travel.
CARRIER RESERVES THE RIGH TO REFUSE CARRIAGE TO ANY PERSON WHO ACQUIRED A TICKET IN VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAW, CARRIER’S TARIFFS AND RULES AND REGULATION.
Issued by the Carrier whose name is the “Issued by” section of the face of the Passenger Ticket and Baggage Check.
SUBJECT TO TARIFF REGULATION